Warm hunts are tough enough, which is why we created the Kaibab 150 SS crew. The Kaibab 150 was designed as a core layering powerhouse for early season hunts. Whether you are sitting a stand or sprinting to intercept your quarry, the Kaibab 150 thrives in warm weather by recruiting its natural merino fibers to manage moisture allowing you to stay cool, dry, and fixated on success. . Additionally, we utilize a core-spun process by spiral mating merino fibers with synthetic fibers for enhanced memory and durability.
- Multi Directional Stretch
- 150 GSM Insulation
- 87/13 Superfine Merino core-spun blend
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Wicks Moisture Away from Your Body
- Anatomical Fit Provides a Full Range of Motion
- Flat Lock Seams to Prevent Chaffing When Wearing a Pack
Early Season Base Layer
Merino utilizes nature as its washboard, resulting in fibers that are naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-static. It disinfects itself in fresh air and is naturally resistant to odors. Merino fiber has a protective film that prevents stains from being absorbed. It’s static-resistant environment also means it picks up less grime from the air. Many hunters believe wool to be an itchy material, undesirable against the skin. Merino wool fibers are completely different from traditional wool fibers, thanks to those superfine filaments that merino sheep manufacture. It’s smooth, silky-soft, and comfortable even against the most sensitive skin. The core-spun process pairs merino fibers with synthetic fibers for increased memory and durability.
- Naturally Antimicrobial for Ultimate Odor Control
- Naturally, UV Absorbent Eliminates Unnatural Glare
- Naturally Fire Resistant
- Naturally Stain Resistant
- Core-spun technology